The Structural Organization the Ministries and Directorates Related with School Education in Iraq from 1919 to 1992
College Of Basic Education Researches Journal,
2014, Volume 13, Issue 2, Pages 905-922
AbstractThe research aimed at revealing the following :
1. The administrative divisions of the general directorate of physical education in Iraq and their organizational engagements and structures from 1919 to 1992.
2. The names of general directorate of physical education from 1919 to 1992.
3. The relations general directorate of physical education with the ministries from 1919 to 1992 .
The researchers have adopted the historical methodology with content- analysis method. The analysis was connected with the administrative research variables related to the divisions, major organizational engagements and structures of the general directorate of physical education in Iraq.
The researchers have concluded several results ,like :
1. The political and intellectual changes played an effective role. The organizational map of the general directorate of physical education witnessed a motor administrative developments and divisions according to the new objectives and activities whose administrative division was concentrated on the functional base , the basic purpose of the activity and the nature of its beneficiaries.
2. The occurrence of five changes in the name of the general directorate of physical education from 1919 to 1992 .
3. The connections of the general directorate of physical education were limited to the ministry of education and the ministry of youth from 1919 to 1992 .
The researchers have recommended the necessity of :
1. Adopting the scientific authentic rules in constructing the organizational structure of the general directorate of physical education. The accuracy should be taken into account in recognizing its organizational reality besides exploring the future changes in a way that the construction did not expose to the repeated essential construction changes which may obstacle it.
2. Preventing the political effects and their cultural and philosophical related matters from the obligatory and pointless intervention in making substantial amendments on the bases and pillars of the administrative divisions of the general directorate of physical education.
3. The general directorate of physical education should keep its organizational personality aiming at developing schools physical activity.
- Article View: 40
- PDF Download: 26