A comparative study of professional players Mood in somme Different Games in Nineveh
College Of Basic Education Research Journal,
2013, Volume 12, Issue 3, Pages 673-690
AbstractThe study aimed to:
• Knowing mood level for advanced players in Nineveh’s center clubs.
• Knowing the difference in mood level between:
• different team games players.
• team game players and single game players.
• single game players(fighting - non fighting).
The researcher followed the descriptive method with survey style. The population of the research include (99) advanced players in Nineveh’s center clubs.
To achieve the aims of the research , the researchers used mood scale put by( Mokalad Taha AL_Wattar ,2011 ) .
The statistical methods used were,(t-test), Pearson factor, skewness factor, Facronbach factor, kruskal wallis – test, (H), and Chi Square – test (k2).
• Advanced players in Nineveh’s province have positeive mood level.
• There are no differences in mood level between different team games players.
• There are differences in mood level between team games players and single game players.
• There are differences in mood level between single game players(fighting- non fighting).
- Article View: 83
- PDF Download: 82