Evaluation of different environments for some tests on the physical variables according to the functional
College Of Basic Education Research Journal,
2012, Volume 11, Issue 3, Pages 646-680
AbstractGenerated research problem in the next question is to change the test environment with a real impact on the results of some of the variables of the functional tests of physical performance-Aqsa (Alangazih)?
The aim of search
- Disclosure of the impact of the test environment when the performance of the antenna voltage (Mtaulh two periodic breathing) in some variables, functional football players 0
- Disclosure of the impact of the test environment when testing the performance of motor speed of response in some functional variables of the football players.
- Disclosure of the impact of the test environment when the performance of anaerobic effort of the muscles of the abdomen in some variables, functional football players 0
- Disclosure of the impact of the test environment in the performance of the speed of reaction variables in some functional football players Areas of research:
- The human sphere: Some football players for the team Faculty of Physical Education.
- Temporal field: for the period from 20/10/2010 until 10/02/2011
- Spatial domain: Stadium University of Mosul, Hall closed the branch of Differential Games, Laboratory of Physiology of the Faculty of Physical Education.
- Search procedures
- Research Methodology Approach was used to fit the semi-empirical nature of the research and Research community and appointed by the , Represent the research community players elected Faculty of Physical Education at the University of Mosul, football and of the number (18) player has been selected to deliberate for the purposes of research, was chosen as the research sample in a random adult population (3) players representing 17% of the indigenous community.
Means of collecting information: content analysis: the questionnaire: personal interview: tests and measurements:
Included tests – Test endures three minutes (two endures respiratory league) - a test of the Nelson motor response - the belly of an exercise test (30 seconds) - a test Nelson (ruler) (reaction speed)
- Physical measurements - measure the height (cm): - measurement of weight (kg): The main experiment was conducted for the period from 05/12/2010 to 12/12/2010 and has had experience with three main stages:
- Phase I tests were conducted in an environment outside the stadium (football stadium) in the floor of the arena and field games
- Phase II tests were conducted in the indoor environment (Hall of the Interior)
- Phase III tests were conducted in the indoor environment (Physiology Laboratory) It is through the presentation of the results of the tests is clear that when measuring any recipe physical must take into consideration the factors of the environment in which tests for the purpose of identifying these factors, which affect negatively or positively on the numbers that correspond to the character of physical measured, which may give a line in the measurement, which in turn is reflected the results of research and gives inaccurate conclusions
-Variables of the test environment (Alsaikoveziqia) with significant impact on the variables in the functional test antenna physical effort (endures two league and respiratory).
- test environment variables (Alsaikoveziqia) with significant impact on the variables in the functional testing of anaerobic physical effort Allaktaki endures speed of the abdominal muscles).
- test environment variables (Alsaikoveziqia) with significant impact on the variables in the functional testing of physical effort (for the kinetic response of the body).
- test environment variables (Alsaikoveziqia) did not significantly affect the variables in the functional testing of physical effort (for the kinetic response of the arms).
- Article View: 220
- PDF Download: 145