The Effect of Speed Motion Response Exersices on some Physical Features of Junior Goalkeepers in Fuftso
College Of Basic Education Research Journal,
2012, Volume 11, Issue 1, Pages 416-439
AbstractThe current research aims to define the effect of speed motion response exersices on developing certain physical features of junior goalkeepers in futso and to identify the differences in some physical features between the experimental and control groups in post tests and to realize the differences between pre and post tests for the experimental group .
To achieve the aim of the research , the researcher put the following hypotheses :
- The existence of statistically significant differences in certain physical features of the experimental design between pre and post tests in favour of the posttest .
- The existence of statistically significant differences in certain physical features between pre and posttests in favour of the post test .
- The existence of statistically significant differences in some physical features between the control and experimental groups in the post test in favour of the experimental group .
The researcher used empirical method on a sample of junior futso goalkeepers whose ages ranging between ( 16-19 ) years , chosen intentionally , devided randomly to two groups (control and experimental) having ( 6 ) goalkeepers for each group and equation and equivalence between both groups were achieved in all variables . The procedures included designing training course using speed motion response exercises applied on experimental group while the control group used the course made by the coach for two monthes .
The researcher concluded :
- Speed of national response exercises made an abstract development in physical features ( quickness of motional response , expulsive power , transitional speed , quick response ) . At the same time , there was a development in ( speed featured force , ability , features that felt behind abstract development level through of pre-post tests for experimental group .
- The course realized by control group achieved abstract development in some physical features ( speed characterized force , explosive power , transitioned speed ) through comparison the pre and posttests for control group .
- Experimental group using speed of motional force exercise achieved abstract development over the control group in physical features ( speed characterized force , explosive power , transitional speed , quick reaction ) . After the rest of physical features , they witnessed a development by the experimental group that , however , did not reach the abstract level .
- The necessity of using speed motional response exercises in range repetition through training session in repetitive exercise .
- The necessity of using speed motional response exercises in all training sessions for futso junior goalkeepers due to the importance for such a feature .
The possibility of applying this training course in other age groups like prenature and professionals of both sexes to clarify its effect .
- Article View: 82
- PDF Download: 5,625