Effect of tow models of organizing content of hand ball on knowledge achievement and psychological trend towards lessen
College Of Basic Education Researches Journal,
2012, Volume 11, Issue 1, Pages 357-380
AbstractThe research aims to know the effect of organizing content of syllabus of the law of hand ball on knowledge achievement of the law of the game as well as the psychological trend of the pupils toward the lesson. The sample consisted of(60)students subdivided into three groups with(20)students each. Methods of organizing content were randomly distributed or these groups .
The researcher used The ostone scale to measure psychological trend of the student toward the lesson. The researcher mode a special scale to measure knowledge achievement of the law of hand ball. The applicability of the scale was verified after achieving the scientific bases of the research. The researcher used empirical model dug to its appropriateness. The three groups of the research were taught according to the suggested methods. The first group was taught using units method(theoretical _ practical). The second used also units method (theoretical _ practical) where as the control group used (whole theoretical _ practical) method. The period of the experiment was equal for the research groups which was(12) teaching sessions for each group. The researcher used (SPSS)programs to analyze the data .
Some of the important results were :
- The empirical methods used to organize the content of hand ball syllabus are effective in knowledge achievement of the law of hand ball .
- The used methods proved efficiency in developing psychological trends toward the lesson .
- The researcher made number of recommendations and suggestions to mention but few .
- The necessity of using the suggested empirical methods in organizing the content of hand ball syllabus due to their effective role in obtaining the knowledge goal of the law of the game .
- The necessity of achieving psychological trend towards hand ball syllabus which increases the participation of students in the lesson as well as judging it because of its effective role in achieving information goal .
- The use of the empirical methods in teaching practical due to its efficiency in achieving a number of educational goals .
- Article View: 139
- PDF Download: 670