Evaluating the performance of the Parliamentary Youth and Sports Committee from the point of view of Iraqi sports organizations
College Of Basic Education Research Journal,
2022, Volume 18, Issue 3, Pages 749-787
AbstractThe importance of the study lies in identifying the level of performance of the Youth and Sports Committee in the Iraqi Parliament in the legislative, supervisory and representative aspects of what they represent.
The research aims to:
1- Preparing a questionnaire to identify the performance of the Parliamentary Youth and Sports Committee from the legislative, supervisory and representative side.
2- Identifying the level of organizational performance.
The research community included the heads of Iraqi sports organizations and institutions (the Iraqi Ministry of Youth and Sports, the Iraqi National Olympic Committee and its affiliated Olympic and Non-Olympic Sports Federations, the Iraqi National Paralympic Committee and its affiliated federations, and non-institutional Iraqi sports clubs).
The most important conclusions were:
1 The level of the parliamentary role of the Youth and Sports Committee was an average.
2. The legislative role has been ranked first of the Youth and Sports Committee and a good level.
3. The supervisory role of the Young Commission and Sport and average level came.
4. Resolving the representative role of the Young Al Shabab and Sports Committee III and average level.
The most important recommendations were:
1. At the presidency of the House of Representatives to direct and follow up the work of the Youth and Sports Commission to promote its performance, better in the (legislative, supervisory, and representative).
2. Representatives of Iraqi sports organizations participate in the discussions of legislation or amendment of sports laws.
3. Pay great importance to the representative role of members of the Youth and Sports Committee through their visits and presence in the activities of Iraqi sports organizations
- Article View: 25
- PDF Download: 9