The physical self and its relationship to the accuracy of the performance of the shooting skill from jumping with the handball
College Of Basic Education Research Journal,
2022, Volume 18, Issue 2, Pages 807-819
1. Recognizing the relationship between the physical self and the accuracy of performing the shooting skill from jumping among Al-Fatwa handball club players.
The researchers used the descriptive approach (in the correlative method) for its relevance and the nature of the research. The research community was chosen in a deliberate way from the Al-Fatwa Club handball players and participants in the Premier League (2020-2021) as the research community included (22) players, while the research sample consisted of (20) players after the goalkeepers were excluded and not included in the research experiment, and their number (2) was excluded the exploratory experiment was conducted (4) on them, as the proportion of the sample from the research community was (%90.9), The statistical means necessary to process the data were used (arithmetic mean, standard deviation, coefficient of variation, Pearson correlation coefficient). The researchers concluded the following:
1. A non-significant relationship appeared between the physical self and the skill of shooting from jumping to the research sample.
The researchers recommended the following
1. Urging the coaches to be familiar with the psychological aspect of the players. Giving him more attention in training units.
2. Urging the trainers to pay attention to the physical self and its impact on physical and skill performance by giving some lectures on sports psychology.
3. The necessity of informing the coaches in some sporting events of what the concept of the physical self means.
4. Conducting similar studies and research concerned with research variables on different samples and levels.
- Article View: 22
- PDF Download: 22