The Relationship of some Kinematic Variables to the Performance of Backhand Clear Stroke with Accuracy in Badminton Players
College Of Basic Education Researches Journal,
2021, Volume 17, Issue 2, Pages 1280-1296
AbstractThe study aimed to:
- Recognize the values of a number of bio kinematical variables for the performance of the backhand clear stroke for badminton players.
- Recognize the values of the accuracy test for the performance for the backhand clear stroke of badminton players.
- Recognize the relationship between a number of bio kinematical variables and the accuracy values of the backhand clear stroke for badminton players.
In order to verify the objectives of the study, the researchers assumed the following:
- The existence of a significant relationship between the values of a number of biokinematical variables and the accuracy values of the backhand clear stroke for badminton players.
The researchers used the descriptive approach with the correlational style, for its convenience to the study nature, The research sample was selected from the players of the elite clubs registered with the Iraqi Badminton Federation, and the research sample consisted of (7) players
The researchers concluded:
- The increase of preparing phase time of the backhand clear stroke is directly related to accuracy.
- The relationship between the hitting arm's shoulder angle and the free-arm elbow angle with accuracy was direct at the maximum return of the racket, while the relationship was inverse with the forearm with the racket angle variable in the backhand clear stroke skill.
- The relationship was direct between accuracy and the lead leg's knee angle variable and inversely with the ankle angle at the moment of the shuttlecock impact in the backhand clear stroke skill.
- Article View: 21
- PDF Download: 5