Evaluating the strategic planning of the sports activities divisions in the Iraqi public universities from the viewpoint of their staff
College Of Basic Education Researches Journal,
2021, Volume 17, Issue 1, Pages 783-814
Abstract- Setting a scale of strategic planning areas for the sports activities divisions in Iraqi governmental universities.
- Identifying the level of strategic planning stages in the sports activities divisions of public universities from the standpoint of their sport cadres.
The descriptive approach was used by the survey method, and the two samples of construction and final application included (102.157) of the sports cadres working in the sports activities divisions of Iraqi governmental universities, and to obtain data, strategic planning scale was set and included five stages: (environmental analysis, strategic direction, strategic formation, strategic application, strategic evaluation) and after the scientific conditions were met, the data were treated statistically through the arithmetic mean, percentage and simple correlation and tests for two independent samples.
The researchers have concluded the following:
- The strategic planning measure was reached in the sports activities divisions in Iraqi governmental universities, and its effectiveness was verified in measuring the strategic planning stages.
The sports activities divisions in Iraqi governmental universities operate according to a high level of strategic planning from the viewpoint of their staff and with the following indicators:
1. The high level of application of the stages of environmental analysis and strategic direction, strategy formulation and strategy implementation.
2. A medium level of implementation of the strategy evaluation phase.
The researchers recommended the following:
1. Applying the strategic planning scale to other samples such as directorates of sports and school activism, and directorates of youth and sports.
- Article View: 31
- PDF Download: 12