Keywords : ؛of
College Of Basic Education Research Journal,
2020, Volume 16, Issue 4, Pages 703-728
The research aims to:
• Learn about the degree of morale among physical education teachers in the Nineveh Governorate Center.
• Identify the differences in the degree of morale between male and female teachers.
The researchers hypothesized:
• Physical education teachers have a positive degree in morale.
•There are no significant differences in the degree of morale between male and female teachers.
The researchers used the descriptive approach, and the research was conducted on physical education teachers at the Nineveh Governorate Center for the academic year (2019-2020).
The researchers used arithmetic mean, standard deviation, median, mode, hypothetical mean, torsion equation, T-test for two independent samples, Pearson correlation coefficient, Fakronbach coefficient, T-test for one sample.
The researchers concluded:
Physical education teachers in Nineveh Governorate have low morale.
- There are differences in the degree of morale between male and female teachers and in favor of male teachers.
The researchers recommended:
- Attention to the morale of physical education teachers by specialists in order to improve the educational, educational and athletic level in Nineveh Governorate by increasing the material and moral incentives for them.
- Conducting other studies to identify the reasons and underlying motives behind the low level of morale among physical education teachers in Nineveh Governorate.
Carrying out studies on the level of morale of teachers of other subjects.